APG can only ship items to the United States and Canada in the US Online Parts Store. Please note that the calculated shipping cost does not include duties or taxes for countries other than the US.
Due to the pandemic, delivery times may be longer than normal. All orders will be processed in the order they are received during business hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to ship all orders on time. APG will be closed Thursday the 25th and Friday the 26th for the Holidays. Any web orders submitted after 10:30am on Wednesday the 24th, will not be processed until Monday the 29th.
This is a 5 foot APG cash drawer cable to be used with specific Epson or Star printers. This cable replaces CD-005A and CD-014A cables. Please see our Connectivity Guide for more details.
- INTERFACE: The APG CD-101A is a safe and reliable way to connect your APG Cash Drawer to your receipt printer.
- CABLE DESCRIPTION: The Interface Cable has an 8-pin RJ45 male plug at one end for connecting to the cash drawer and a 6-pin RJ12 female plug for connecting to the receipt printer or terminal. Connect to an APG cash drawer with a MultiPRO 320 or 520 interface.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The Interface Cable utilizes a copper conductor for better connectivity, performance, and reliability.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: The Interface cable measures 5 ft. long and is compatible with both Epson and Star printers. Used as an efficient replacement for CD-005A and CD-014A cables
- CONNECTION: Learn more about how to connect a cash drawer to a printer.