RSPA’s RetailNOW event is upon us once again and we couldn’t be more exited to network with POS industry partners and customers, garner thought leadership and POS trends from educational talk tracks, and learn about how we can help dealers solve their business problems with innovate cash management solutions.
Why is RetailNOW the MUST ATTEND Channel Event of the Year?
RetailNOW is the signature annual event from RSPA, and one of the only industry associations exclusively focused on the POS ecosystem. There are a myriad of benefits you’ll receive by attending, but here are just a few:
- This show is Focused on the POS Ecosystem — and designed to help solution providers to reAlign strategies, reUnite with peers and partners, and reEngage with the energy that ignites your mind with possibilities.
- Engaging General Sessions — The RSPA invites speakers that will not only connect with attendees on a personal level, but will also help grow your business. This year they include the likes of: Bill Garcia, Erik Qualman, and Bob Goldberg!
- Tailored Education Sessions — With more than 30 varied sessions over three days available, attendees can personalize their track to help engage in selling cloud solutions, enhance sales training, or seize new opportunities in the industry.
- Big Show — Personal Touch — With an 80,000-square-foot show floor, visitors will have access to the products, solutions, and expertise they’re looking for. And, with the RSPA’s onsite assistance, you’ll be able to find it all quickly and efficiently.
- Making Connections — There are experiences and opportunities that can only be had in person. Whether it’s gaining a new business partner or finding a new method to engage with your customers, the connections made at RetailNOW are simply priceless.
A Walk Down Memory Lane
Having attended the show for over 19 years, there’s no question that we understand the value of this event. APG first attended this event when it was called the “ICRDA (Independent Cash Register Dealers Association) Show” before they merged with the SDA (Systems Dealer Association) and created the RSPA (Retail Solutions Providers Association). As the show got bigger, so did APG. In 1999, APG Cash Drawer exhibited for the 1st time and now in 2017, the show is bigger and better than ever — this year we will be showcasing the latest innovations in cash management technology. Make sure to stop by booth #810 to meet with the APG team. Also, don’t miss your chance to Spin to Win and enter for a chance to win an Amazon Echo Show, Fitbit Blaze or Tile Mate.
We can’t wait to see everyone this year in Las Vegas at RetailNOW 2017!