This positions primary responsibilities are to our Distribution customers. They manage all activity for our US Distribution Channel, including order entry and customer support. As a part of the Customer Relations team they ensure all customer phone calls and emails are addressed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage complete ordering process
- Manage customer disputes
- Follow-up with website leads
- Organize and or process any report needs for Account Managers
- Attract and refer new customers and pass on all appropriate leads to the proper account manager or Distributor.
- Follow-up on any new lead open cases as needed
- Help in identifying new product ideas
- Manage all RMA requests along with stock rotations
- Log and follow up on all customer feedback
- Maintain processes according to our ISO procedures
- Exhibit leadership by living the “APG Way;” practicing the 33 Fundamentals and Guiding Principles
- Demonstrated good organizational skills, common sense, integrity, and good personal management skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain a professional demeanor, establish ethical relationships, and positively promote APG at all times.
- Good communications skills, both orally and written.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, with high attention to details.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 2-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
- Experience with Contact Management Software and Visual Manufacturing a plus.
APG Cash Drawer is an EO/AA/M/F/D/V Employer