To apply for open positions, provide a current resume and send us your contact information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at this company, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 763-571-5000 or contact us at email@example.com
APG Cash Drawer, LLC is a privately held corporation based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. APG manufactures a broad range of high-quality cash drawers and other related products, with thousands of domestic and international customers. APG currently has the following job opening(s):
Cash Management Solution Provider
Seeking European Marketing Coordinator
Our in-house global marketing team seeks a marketing professional to conduct market research, assist in tradeshow coordination, and craft marketing copy for online and offline projects. We need someone with 2+ years of experience who can take a project end-to-end and bring our marketing strategies to life.
In this role, the successful candidate will assist our global marketing team with marketing campaigns across all channels and international territories. They will work collaboratively with designers as well as the sales, product management, and communications teams to execute printed and digital content with a high opportunity for impact. Being part of a global marketing team, the role will involve a wide range of marketing activities offering the opportunity to gain experience in many marketing areas.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Craft – from writing copy for tradeshow portals and e-blasts, or assisting with PR or social media relations, the candidate will know how to reach an audience with an outstanding tailored vocabulary. They will be developing collateral in four languages (English, German, Spanish & French) to promote a variety of APG solutions in the most effective way to our customers worldwide (B2B). They will be passionate about punchy but professional content, messaging and design.
- Coordinate – be organised taking the lead on making arrangements and traveling for our EMEA trade shows (two-six per year). Be on the ball with show deadlines and can plan for those unforeseen glitches. Assist with the lead nurturing, populating the sales funnel, and tradeshow lead assignment.
- Analyse – Be versed in market research, digesting data and determining demographics, buyer personas, buying trends of current and potential customers. Be great at gathering and presenting data and know how to illustrate it clearly to a crowd. Be critical thinking and show attention to detail which naturally gives way to recommendations for process, product or marketing strategy enhancements
Collaborate – we are a global marketing team, working across the UK, Germany, Spain, France, China and our United States headquarters. The candidate will need to work collaboratively across regions, with partners, vendors and with other APG teams.
- Detailed and a multitasker- able to prioritise tasks and pivot quickly in a fast-paced environment as needs change
- A responsible marketer- take ownership in your work, hitting deadlines, meeting expectations and raising red flags when seen.
- A confident communicator- Presenting data and interacting to tradeshow staff requires effective communication that is understood by multiple people from different cultures.
- Experienced- we are looking for someone who has 2+ years’ experience working for a company, and know the rigors that come with it and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table or take a stance on strategies you believe in.
Please send your CV & a cover letter to reveal your interest in this role. Applicants should also send relevant samples of written work or web portfolio.