Friendly. Detail Oriented. Professional.
Sound like you?
APG Cash Drawer is offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate looking to continue to build their career in Human Resources. We have a great HR team and are searching for just the right person to be a valued contributor. This role is perfect for you if you have experience in payroll, benefits and compliance and enjoy working with others.
As APG’s Benefits and Payroll Specialist, you will oversee and manage the areas of benefits, payroll and compliance. As one of the first faces new employees see at APG, you are responsible for “owning” part of their new hire experience. You provide great customer service and serve as a key member of the HR Department and APG team.
Our ideal candidate is motivated by building relationships, supporting people and processes, and learning. You’re outgoing, friendly and able to talk to everyone- but demonstrate discernment in what you share and honour confidentiality.
- Administer – You will oversee administering payroll and all benefits plans – inclusive of medical and dental plans, life insurance, STD/LTD and our competitive 401(k) plan utilizing our HRIS system.
- Support – You will be providing benefits and payroll support to the HR department and employees.
- Welcome – Starting at the employees benefit orientation, you will help to welcome all new hires and get them well acquainted with all benefits that are being offered to them.
- An expert– You know all there is to know about benefits and understand the lingo and enjoy working with the employees through their time here making sure they utilize all benefits.
- Experienced– You’ve got ample experience with benefits, payroll and compliance and are comfortable managing this with little supervision.
- A team player– Able to work cross departmentally, internally and externally with vendors. You work well with others, but are a self-starter and comfortable taking the ball and running with it.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years professional Payroll/Benefits/Compliance experience preferred
- 5+ years HR experience preferred
Apply now for an opportunity that empowers you to grow your career and deliver excellent support with a high opportunity for impact.
APG Cash Drawer, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.