Cash Management Solution Provider Seeking a Product Manager
Our Marketing Department is seeking a Product Manager to play a key role in planning, organizing, and controlling portions of the APG product line from the initial conceptual stages to the end of the product’s life cycle.
Your strong business acumen will help you understand all business areas’ functions, needs and expectations. You will assist the Director of Product Management, collaborating and coordinating with sales, marketing, manufacturing, quality, materials, engineering, operations and financial efforts. Your understanding of different international and cultural viewpoints, and strong communication skills, will help you grasp and fulfill customers’ needs resulting in increasing market penetration and meeting company goals.
- Strategize – you will plan, organize, and control portions of the APG product line from initial concept stages through end product life cycle. You incorporate data and know how to best recommend process, product or marketing strategy enhancements and execute a strategic plan.
- Develop – you will be developing left and right! You will develop: testing and inspection procedures and processes for products, lists of market requirements for new and future products, product life cycle plans, marketing and advertising materials and activities, pricing strategies, and critical industry relationships.
- Train – with your technical expertise, you will train internal departments on new and existing products. You will work closely with APG customers and share your expert knowledge on selection and differentiation between cash drawer types.
- Collaborate – we’re a global marketing team, working across Minneapolis, Texas, Boston, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China and more. You’ll establish critical internal and external relationships and work collaboratively across regions, with partners, vendors and other APG teams.
- Research – you will research, analyse and monitor the financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities. You will be the expert on product life cycle plans with deeply cultivated future projections to ensure profitable growth.
- Full cycle thinker – you are able to see the big picture but also see all of the steps it takes to get there.
- A multitasker – with having your hand in almost every aspect of a product, you must be able to prioritize tasks and pivot quickly in a fast paced environment. All with-out losing track of all the little details.
- A product junkie – if it’s in front of you- it’s in your hands. You have a high mechanical aptitude that drives you to work hard to find answers and to ensure that the product fits the needs of our customers.
- A confident communicator – you know what you are talking about and you know how to best communicate that information to different types of people.
- Experienced – you’ve directed and worked through a full cycle product development and understand the challenges that come with a diverse range of factors that make up a product life cycle. You are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table or take a stance on new initiatives you believe in.
Apply now for an opportunity that empowers you to concept, execute, elevate, and deliver excellent design with a high opportunity for impact.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and an online link to your portfolio/work sample.