Quality products and services are the result, but
YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Vision: To Globally Enhance Efficiency and Security at the Point of Sale
Mission Statement: To be our customers BEST as well as PREFERRED choice for cash management solutions at the point of sale.
Group Guiding Principles – “How We Work Together”
- Create Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Together we make it happen
- Believe In Our Employees
- Act with Integrity
- Be Respectful
- Aim High in order to Continually Improve
- Good Profits are Essential for long term Investment and Growth
APG Cash Drawer, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees according to all applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action (EEO/AA) laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies and agencies. In keeping with this commitment, it is APG Cash Drawer’s policy to base all employment decisions only on legitimate business reasons and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a covered veteran, genetic information, creed, marital status, public assistance status, local commission activity, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state and local law.
We strive to attract diverse talent with the knowledge that each employee brings something unique and valuable to our team. Different life experiences and perspectives only help make APG stronger as a whole. We also work hard to train and develop our employees so they can succeed and grow to better our company and create the best possible experience for our customers, partners, and communities.
- Birthday Club
- Milestones reached
- Education reimbursement
- Promoting from within
What Drives Our Success?
- If we want to earn loyalty with our customers, it starts with our employees!
- A committed, engaged workforce generates more value for the company, increases loyalty of customers, and drives performance more than any other single factor.