Model 510 Bluetooth Device for a Low-Cost Printer Kick Cash Drawer
APG Cash Drawer introduces the BluePRO™ interface — the 1st ever Bluetooth cash drawer. BluePRO™ connects a low-cost, printer-kick cash drawer and pairs it with a mobile device. By creating a one-to-one relationship, retailers can now wirelessly synchronize and transfer data between a mobile device and the cash drawer. The BluePRO™ interface achieves proximity when the mobile device comes within limited range of the drawer.
Bluetooth interface samples are available now. Join the BluePRO mailing list to be contacted about a sample.
Key features of the Model 510 Bluetooth Device for Low-Cost Cash Drawers:
- Accepts connection from a low-cost printer-kick cash drawer so it can be paired with a mobile device
- Wirelessly synchronizes and transfers data between a mobile device and cash drawer within a personal area network
- Transactional proximity is achieved when the tablet is placed within three feet of the Bluetooth device
- Power is supplied by an external power supply (included)
- APG will provide sample applications compatible with iOS and Android OS to assist in App development.
Downloads and Resources
BluePRO Bluetooth Cash Drawer Brochure
Bluetooth interface samples available now. Join the NetPRO mailing list to be contacted about a sample.