APG Cash Drawer strives to be a steward of the environment. We have a responsibility to care for and to protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities and will encourage our suppliers, business partners, and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
APG Cash Drawer recognizes our
key impacts to be in the areas of:
– Energy, raw material, and water use
– Waste generation
– Emissions to air/water
APG Cash Drawer strives to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organizational activities and identify areas where we can minimize impacts.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Procure sustainable and ethically-sourced products wherever feasible. These include recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products, components comprising conflict-free minerals, and energy from renewable sources.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of our operations and optimize those for minimum adverse impact.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Publicize our environmental position.
- Align with suppliers who themselves strive to attain high standards of environmental stewardship.
- Ensure proper disposal of our products at their end of useful life
APG Cash Drawer, LLC has developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives.
View the APG Cash Drawer WEEE Compliance Statement.
View APG Cash Drawer’s Conflict Minerals Policy
Press Release: APG Cash Drawer Increases Green Initiative With Positive Results
Press Release: APG Discusses Success of Environmental Projects
Blog: Cash Drawers Go Green